Alexandra Park School accepts payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and music lessons. Using a secure website called ParentPay, you can pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to the school and our caterers, Chartwells.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy to use and offers the freedom to make online payments at your convenience
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available, ensuring your money will reach school safely
- payments can be made by credit / debit card or also through PayPoint (school meals only)
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at any time
- there are no concerns about losing money at school or on the way to school
- parents can choose to be alerted when their balance is low via an email
How to get started with ParentPay
After receipt of your activation username and password, which is provided by the school:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB, these are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future accedss during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable ParentPay to send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete, you can go straight to items for payment, select which item(s) you would like to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
For more information about ParentPay, please click here.