This marks an exciting time in your school life as you move to KS4. We have tried to make it as easy as possible for you to navigate through. We wish you all the best with your decision making.
Are you a parent that has a question? Please submit your question here.
Who will help me decide?
- Although it's good to talk to your friends, do not make the mistake of choosing the same courses as them. Choose the courses for you.
- Talk to the teachers that know you best - Form Tutor, Director of Studies.
- Talk to the subject teachers and ask them what they think.
- Step 1: Watch the PowerPoint from Mr Silverman
- Step 2: Read the curriculum guide. Note down any questions you may have.
- Step 3: Watch the subject presentations.
- Step 4: Still have questions? Submit them via this form.
- Step 5: Make your choices. Please have your login details to hand to access the APS Options website – you will have received these via email.
If you have any questions relating to your options, please use the contact details below.
Mr Silverman (Deputy Headteacher) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Falola (KS4 Co-ordinator) - email@example.com
Mr Panagi (Director of Studies) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Perry (Assistant Headteacher - Inclusion) - email@example.com
Below are some links to further information which may help you decide which options to choose.
- Information about the EBaccalaureate (EBacc)
- Career Pilot website – find out more about your options at 14+
- Which Way Now – How to Choose your Key Stage 4 Options
- Information about apprenticeships
- Information about universities and further education
- Buzz Quiz – find out what you’re like and what you could do