Haringey have launched a new service, "Parents in Mind"; a project dedicated to working with parents / carers of young people in Haringey whose young people are experiencing emotional or mental health problems. In this project, they will be:
- Running x3 parent peer support groups throughout the year
- Providing a structured 12 week peer support group
- Providing information about mental health
- Offering support, guidance & advice
- Providing an opportunity for parents to lead and facilitate
Please download the flyer and application form from below for more information and to register an interest in these sessions.